Friday, October 1, 2010

Drive on

We are back after a long hiatus. We have had some interesting travels... Down the aisle for one! We also moved from Oregon to Utah. It has been really nice because now I am closer to my family and can visit them more often. We went to Montana, Wyoming, and through Yellowstone. Then we went back to Montana.

It is so hard to write about something that happened so fast. Summer is gone, fall is here.

ETA:

My nephew, Boyd, is hilarious. I just wanted to write down some of the funny things he said when we visited them in Wyoming.

EB: Did you flush the toilet Boyd?
Boyd: Almost! I bet I will! (as he is running away)

Alan: Boyd, do you want a hamburger or a hot dog?
Boyd: I don't want any of that, I just want chocolate!!

He is also fascinated with flashlights.

Slideshow anyone?

No comments: