Monday, March 16, 2009

St. George

We made a short trip to St. George over the weekend. I can't remember the last time that everyone in the family was together in the same place at the same time. We'd driven to Portland, flew to Las Vegas, and then rented a car for the two hour drive to St. George. Somehow we managed to restrain ourselves from renting the PT Cruiser that enterprise offered us.

We went out to breakfast once to the Bear Paw Cafe. It wasn't bad except that the eggs were slimy and the service slow. I don't think we'd go back, it's no Bobo's, but then, no where except Bobo's really is.

Misty and I went to Snow Canyon for a drive and hike on Sunday, just the two of us. We hiked the Hidden Pinyon trail and I think we found the hidden pinyon. We also had a lot of fun with my nieces and nephew at the St. George heritage square with all the water fountains, rocks, and streams.

We're back in Eugene for now, but who knows for how long.

No comments: